Bashirulislam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Curzon Hall

IMG_5.jpgIMG_5.jpgCurzon HallCurzon HallBefore the lockdown due to the Corona epidemic, the city of Dhaka became empty and almost human. The house has been closed since the lockdown was announced. Then the mind would rush to come out but everything was closed. Curzon Hall, 500 meters from my house, was then completely empty of human zero. As much as possible to prevent Corona epidemics, I entered Curzon Hall alone with a camera, mobile and drinking water through the back pocket-gate. This was my happiest time in the lockdown, it was one of my favorite places. Curzon is still a good place for photography. With NIKON D40X from curzon HallWith NIKON D40X from curzon Hall
There is a garden in front of Curzon Hall (Botanical Garden, Department of Botany, University of Dhaka) and a BCCT GREEN HOUSE. Behind the Curzon Hall building is the nearly 400-year-old historic Musa Khan Mosque, and a huge pond.
400-year-old historic Musa Khan Mosque400-year-old historic Musa Khan MosqueIMG_6.jpgIMG_6.jpg
Curzon is a historic building located in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, which is recognized as an antiquity.
The foundation stone of the hall was laid by Lord George Nathaniel Curzon, Viceroy of India in 1904 and the building is named after him. The building incorporates a spectacular blend of European and Mughal architectural styles; It also partially follows Muslim architecture.
IMG_25.jpgIMG_25.jpg
When Dhaka University was established in 1921, Curzon Hall was included for the science department of Dhaka University, which is still in use today. 
You can also come to Curzon hall for travel. A place of little peace in a busy city. Now open to everyone, no tickets required.
Accessibility:
Wheelchair-accessible car park
Wheelchair-accessible entrance
Bashir Ul Islam
Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 8

Re: Curzon Hall

Nice post @Bashirulislam .

Shahriar

BD

Level 8

Thank you very much @ShahriarAzadEvan  brother.

Bashir Ul Islam
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Bashirulislam,

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos with us, the area looks incredible and yet so empty!

Did you go inside the building? Is it possible to take pictures from the interior? 

The butterfly photo is amazing, looks like you love photography! What are the things that you like taking photos of?

Feel free to edit your post and add the Google Maps link of this place. By doing so, other Local Guides will visualize better where this building is located.

You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much @BorrisS  Sir for showing me the right way all the time.

Bashir Ul Islam
Level 10

Super - the butterfly took all the marks - awesome, dear @Bashirulislam 

You can TAG me in your posts so that I get the notification.

Really feel proud of you - all the best.

I have sent you a Private message; kindly reply when free.

Hope to see more...

PS:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Honestly, I am very happy because you are always  do analyse positively.

Most sincerely with warm regards, dear @TravellerG 

Bashir Ul Islam
Level 10

Your kind word are accepted with prayers,

Have you seen the private message in LG connect?

If you need any help let me know...

With sincere regards, @Bashirulislam 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me